Weddings & Special Events at Stonehurst Cedar Creek, Hunter Valley
Stonehurst Cedar Creek offers a unique and picturesque location for your wedding, function or special event.
Our 550 acre property is a combination of vineyards, deer and cattle farm set against a backdrop of hills covered in bushland.
Imagine your special event set amongst the poplar grove at our Cellar Door, alongside the vines, within an industrial Wine Cellar with 22ft soaring ceilings, beside our tree-lined brook or held in the farm paddocks – the choice is entirely yours!
A special and memorable location, your event can be completely personalised. The property is yours for the entire day, so that you can create that meaningful touch.
Holding your event at Cedar Creek also offers you the ease and convenience of accommodation on-site. All cottages must be booked for your event. Guests can then walk to and from the cottages to any location on the property.
Events at Stonehurst Cedar Creek:
• Small & large events (up to 200pax)
• Unique & picturesque locations for ceremonies and receptions
• Flexibility in organising your own event theme, catering and entertainment
• Cottage accommodation on-site for you and/ or guests
• Historic sandstone churches located in the village of Wollombi, only 8min drive
• Industrial Wine Cellar with soaring 22ft ceilings, exposed steel beams, chandeliers, barrel lined walls and handcrafted elephant doors opening onto the poplar grove
• Personalised wine bottles with own unique label available
• Wonderful photographic sites - vineyards, paddocks, gardens, brook, or against the heritage buildings encompassing the rich history of the property - sandstone homestead, timber slab and convict brick cottages and sandstone Cellar Door
Small intimate events (up to 20 guests) can be held in our Gatekeeper’s Cottage, or at any location throughout the property.
Larger events can be held in the Poplar Grove and Wine Cellar with access to power, toilets and water.
For other locations other than the cottages and Poplar Grove, equipment is required.
To discuss holding your special event at Stonehurst Cedar Creek, please call us on (02) 4998 1576 or email us using the contact form below.
***Having your wedding elsewhere in the Hunter, but want your photos at Stonehurst Cedar Creek? Our Poplar Grove, vineyards, paddocks and brook offer wonderful photographic settings for off-site weddings, please contact us on (02) 4998 1576 to discuss our property fees***